Feb 20, 2007

Tiny Treasures! Ventures in mini scrapbooks












I LOVE to scrapbook, but I am also a realist and it took nearly a decade, but I have come to the conclusion that scrapbooking in the traditional form just doesn't fit into my schedule. The last 12x12 pages I made for my scrapbook (not for class samples!) were last December - not 2006, 2005! There, did I make some of you feel much better?!

Instead, I have done a bunch of small projects - they are completed very quickly and are ideal for showcasing life as we live it - one event, one age, one season, one trip. They are great if you want a small gift to give, a place to showcase poetry or even nature pictures you have taken. Have a beloved pet - or heirloom pictures? These are perfect for them!
Here are three that we will be doing this weekend. Each is very quick - and very inexpensive - some of the cheapest scrapbooks you will ever see! Enjoy! If you would like to know how to make these books, just email me and let me know!

No comments: