Feb 4, 2008




I hope to get projects ready and posted soon - I have a couple of them done - but need to get another 3 or 4.




I think most of Indianapolis woke up this morning HUGE Giant fans:) What a fun game! To say that there is a lot of, um, "not so nice feelings" in regards to the Patriots would be an understatement.
Each look of shock on their face was met with a cheer from here! Way to go Eli!


If you have not noticed how much I am enjoying using the Rub Ons and Felt Flowers from Stampin' Up! - then just keep scrolling. This is a 3D frame I got at Target on clearance last year (maybe $2?) - added some rub ons to the inside and on the glass - a few flowers embellished with pearls from the Pretties kit - easy!

5 comments:

{Happy Homes} said...

I LOVE that!! That is so great, a perfect use for the flowers and the rub ons...not to mention your beautiful girls!!
t

Kathy W said...

beautiful projects and use of embellishments.

btw- I am a Patriots fan ;{

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, nice project. I love how you used the rub-ons. Can't wait to get some to play with! Great piece of art now! :)

Nicole said...

Wow!! This is gawgus!

Trini said...

Very nicely done! They are really cute!