Jun 3, 2008

Here to help!


I have added a Tag feature just to the left hand side of this article.
Here you can easily click on a word (themed or by some stamp sets that have been used more often) and find all the times pictures of those categories have been featured. I removed a lot of the chit chat, so a lot of it will just be pictures! I hope this helps you. For example, if you have lots of chipboard after last months sale on it - click chipboard. Trying to decide if you NEED one more set from the current Occassions mini before it retires (you do!) - click that.
Here are two cards for camp this Sunday/Monday. The popsicle is too cute - but not my own creation - just a variation I have seen floating around the web - actually Target has a gift card holder that is very similar.

No comments: