Jul 18, 2008

Take a break from the old to look at some new!

This morning we are taking a break from the stamp sets that are soon to retire to see what is up and coming in just a matter of weeks!!

Tuesday I did get to stamp with friends, just being with these great ladies is refreshing - but they had new stuff and I did not yet (but I do now!)

So, today's stamped samples are courtesy of these talented ladies - thanks Deb and Susan!!






I am working on some special projects that will go to my club members who join next year's stamp club. It is a fun color system organization system - the girls who were members this year will even get it in a customized tin! Here is a mock-up, by no means finished, but I am busy working on them!!






The color system will include ALL the past and current In Colors so they can organize and work with all of them.
Don't forget that the retiring accessories list will be posted next Monday. We know all current In Colors will be out, so check back tonight for a weekend special on those retiring colors.

No comments: