Aug 21, 2008

Last of the camp samples....


not that we made, but all I am going to post - life is picking up pace at a breakneck speed again and I am ready to be done with August camp - really I am ok to be done with August. Labor day anyone??
I need to put finishing touches on my swaps - lunchin' with my stampin friends tomorrow for some trading and some playing with the Big Shot - can't wait!
I am also figuring what to keep and what to lose as part of the punch 3 class - there are far too many things that we could do - look for a punch four class in early January!
We have seen the Holiday mini - and I need to see how to fit it all into my class schedule. If I can get that done, then I will try to send an email today. The mini is fabulous - unlike any we have had before. There will be a Try It club for just the mini - I will announce it mid-Sept and would like to order it Oct 1 - so keep watching! The Try It Clubs from the new catalog have all been totally filled now!

No comments: