Sep 11, 2008

Autumn is falling!




I love fall - the cooler weather (wasn't yesterday glorious?), the colors, the crispness of it all. My favorite SU! family is of course Earth Elements. I said goodbye to the red, white and blues and pulled out the autumn decorations this week. Here are some things I have stamped that are incorporated to my home - nothing new, so if you have been here in the fall months, you have seen it! In fact, the two framed pieces are several years old.





















Golf season is winding down - just a few matches left. Senior night was last night - the girls saluted the lone senior this year with a tummy painted greeting as she tee'd off. Silly girls!














After golfing 9 holes and getting a 50 - Ris rode home in depressed silence..... but, when we got here I had gotten a package from Fed Ex that included dry ice. Amazing how some ice induced fog can totally transform your attitude!


I need to finish up camp projects and the recipe to go kits today - before heading out to another match this evening.











No comments: