Jan 25, 2009

Lots to come this week!

Last week was a whirl with the new catalog coming out and our annual Demonstrator Training Day with my group. Much of what I stamped just before was for our time together - and now that it is over - I am ready and able to share with you!!

We had a great weekend. Friday night we did shoebox swaps (everyone designs a card, packs the stuff up and everyone gets to make them!) along with great food and lots of laughs. I will post all the cards we stamped!! We overnighted at a hotel - let me tell you - if you don't get any girl time where you can escape with other women - please try to! It is a breath of fresh air for you.....

Saturday was more stamping, swapping, learning and laughing! Be watching for it this week.


First off, one of our projects. This is an 8 1/2 by 8 1/2" chipboard scrapbook that we covered - it will also be part of my new scrapbook to go classes for this year - those will start in February!

No comments: