Apr 24, 2009

Upcoming Try It Clubs


I have some try it clubs coming up - watch for those next week. One will feature several Designer Series Papers (and at a bargain, since I can purchase them with the SU! special that starts on May 1!) and the other will have lots of In Color accessories - so you can stock up on an assortment of them before the In colors are..... out!
I told you that three classes will be offered in a series style this summer - including Camps, Big Shot and Extr*Ordinary cards. What other classes will you see?
Stencilin - using the Big Shot and the stencil patterns to your art
Fifth Avenue - Take Two!! The class featuring this set was a huge hit. Love the set. I jotted down so many ideas that it was hard to narrow it down to the 5 cards we did. Well, I decided I just can't NOT do them - so we will do the class again - this time all new cards! If you don't have the set yet, it will be included in your class fee. Those of you who attended a few weeks ago can attend this Take Two at a discounted class only price!

No comments: