Nov 2, 2009

Finally Finished!


Over the weekend I worked on watching all the training videos and taking all the quizes for becoming certified on My Digital Studio. I passed all the quizzes (took lots of notes!), but I learn best by doing. We were required to submit one finished project as the final step. I wanted to do a page as well, so I could retain some of what I learned. Here they are - I am certain that I will look back on these like we do our first stamping projects and wonder "What the heck was I trying to achieve?" Not too sold on either of them, but sure had fun playing with the software!
The top one is a 6x6 card, I have ordered it, so those of you who attend my classes will get to see the real thing. The second is a 12x12 page (individual, not part of a book).
In the next few weeks I will be setting up a website for those of you who purchase the software from me where I can add tips and tricks that I learn along the way. Watch for it!

No comments: