Aug 15, 2013

August Specials

Do you have your pumpkin?
they are mailing now!
 
Don't forget the Paper Pumpkin deal!  Those of you who have already signed up - kits went out yesterday from Stampin' Up!  So - be watching for yours!!
 
You have a few more days where you can take advantage of the chance to get your Paper Pumpkin for JUST $10 a month for the first 2 months!!
 
Everyone who purchases their pumpkin through me will get an invitation to a special project FACEBOOK page.  Here you will see some additional ideas to do with your box each month.  I hope to have that ready to kick off in early Sept!
 
Go to www.paperpumpkin.com- make sure to list me as your demonstrator and include the code pumpkindeal to get the $10 offer!
 
I have purchased some for gifts - my daughter and her housemates will be getting some!  There is not even any shipping charge and tax is included in your $10!!!

 


card
This weeks
Stampin' Specials!
 
Place any order over $75 this week and select $15 in free merchandise.  This offer DOES include the Try It club.
 
Orders must be emailed to me no later than Aug 22 to qualify!
 

No comments: