Jun 1, 2016

EEEEESSSH! How did it get to be summer and new catalog time so soon?!

I am cleaning out my phone - cleaning out my office - all ready to slow down and enjoy the summer and my new Stampin' Space!!

I have pictures from my Instagram that never made it to this space, so I will be moving them over to save them.  While many of the items may now be retired - you can always switch them up with what you have!  Or - maybe you were smart and got the supplies WHILE they were available! LOL

Several of these cards are from the retired Tin of Cards (good news - is you can get the NEW tin of cards today from the 2016-17 catalog!).  One of the cards you will see is attached to a bridal shower gift - so easy and so cute.  I took the cards - basically 'as is' from the kit and stepped them up simply by adding the gold Wink of Stella and some texture from the Big Shot!  super cute and super easy!





No comments: