Sep 5, 2016

Video of Deer Baby card


Here is a quick little video to show you how easy it is to make this cute little baby deer card.

Materials Needed:
Stamp sets - Foxy Friends, Celebrate Today, B.Y.O.P
Inks - Soft Sky, Creamy Caramel and Memory Black
Papers - Soft Sky, Whisper White, Irresistibly Floral designer series paper
Misc - Foxy Friends Punch, Celebrate Today framelits, Sponges, adhesive

Just a couple of tips - when using the foxy friends punch, I always flip the punch over and slide my paper in BEFORE I stamp - then you can make sure you stamp the direction that will punch.  For some reason stampers remind me of kids learning to put on their shoes. More than half the time the stamp is the wrong direction to fit into the punch :)   You can see how I do it in the video.

Secondly - if you find that your framelits don't fit the stamp and you are using photopolymer, you are probably 'bending' the stamp a bit as you adhere it to your block.  Instead - try this - lie you die down and the stamp just under it so it is nestled inside.  Lift it up and lay it on your block, press - and it will fit perfectly!

Be careful when stamping on resist paper - it will take a second longer to dry.

And when stamping onto foam pads, all that is needed is a SUPER LIGHT press - otherwise you will find that you have ink on your block.  You can see in the video, I stamp in the 'corners' of my pads so as little as possible of the block is over the pad.

Enjoy!  If you would like to order any of the materials shown - I will be happy to help you!  If you order the Foxy Friends bundle by Sept 30, 2016 from me - I will send you the paper materials you need to make this card at your home!

No comments: