I ran the bags thru the Big Shot with the embossing folder. It looks great, but you will see that afterward you need to 'unstick' the two layers from being pressed together.
I stamped using memento black and then colored in with refills and clear Stella. I did not test it to see if it would eventually dry - but be careful when painting, it all stays wet for quite a while. To add to the vintage look AND save time, I simply poured clear powder over the image and heat set it. It looks great in person. With the smearing AND trying to stamp over the dry embossing, you can see some of the image is missing. I just chalked it up to looking vintage!