May 6, 2007

Chickens are outta Cluck!


Saying so long to my next favorite set on the List - Best of Cluck, looks like the chickens are out of time.....


They are fun and so many uses for them. I have a recipe card I am doing this week for Pavlova (one of our favorite Aussie desserts - actually for Ris's birthday we often do a Pav - which takes about 8 egg whites and then 2 Peanut Butter Pies - which takes about 8 egg yolks - the perfect match for her Aussie/American citizenship combo! Now, back to stamps...) The chickens are PERFECT if you have a stamped recipe book, like me and all my stamping buddies do.

This past week we were planning another book - the criteria being a oh so yummy girl food AND have a stamp that can match! Priorities you know!
Today is the Last day to take advantage of my "Love the New, Love the Old sale!" Details are in Friday's posting.

No comments: