May 2, 2007

Going Out in Style!

This time of year is so....... well, this time of year!

Stamps hit the retiring list (this year with a BIG gusto!), school is winding down (which means there are even more activities than usual!), I have ONE weekday til Memorial Day that doesn't have something scheduled on it.... You look back over the 'year' that was (can she be getting ready for 8th grade???? is it time for a new catalog? - my 13th with Stampin' Up!).

Sometimes you get a stamp set and it just clicks with you, you know the first time you use it - you love it. That is the case for today's featured set - other times, it grows on you (everytime I use the Spring mini set Big Blooms I wonder how I have ever stamped without it ~ but it was a complete impulse order)





With the retiring list - I will be posting lots of samples from sets that are soon to be gone. There will be specials galore (make sure to check my SU! website and get on my email list!) and classes to match. The first special will be for camp this Friday (a love the new, love the old sale!) details will be in the email news.



As I post these over the next few weeks - {keep in mind} I did not stamp them all, many, yes, but not all!! Some are orginal creations, some I got from swaps and others I may have tweaked to become my own. Some I made so long ago I don't even know how I did it!!








Today's is one of my Top Five sets that are going - Petal Prints - it is beautiful no matter what you do. Enjoy!

No comments: