Mar 24, 2008

March 29 Bonus Class




I added a class for this coming Saturday - we will be using all hostess stamps to coordinate with this month's hostess special. Here is one card we will be doing - I was inspired from another blog and jotted down the rough sketch on my scrap paper, but now I can't find where that was! I hope that you are able to use things you see here to inpire you to create fun things too.


Now for something completely unstamping - well, if you have been to my house stamping, you have been wildly greeted by our little fluffball. Our puppy has REALLY long ears, they are so long now that they drag in her food (yuk). Karisa adores the long ears and begs me not to cut them. Well, while watching American Idol we saw a puppy that looks like it IS our puppy, sans the ears :) I do think this Old Navy pup needs a bath.....

1 comment:

Sandi Berg said...

That card is gorgeous! I absolutely love it! I really like how the image on the right extends over the two pieces.