Mar 4, 2008

Spring has Sprung!




Well, maybe not outside! The wind is howling and there are ice droplets forming on the tree outfront.
Over the weekend, I took down the Valentine Decorations and put out the spring. It doesn't seem that Easter can be less than three weeks away.

My Winter Fairies got packed away so bright ones can take their spots. Maybe when I get caught up on all the projects for the upcoming classes - I can fashion fairies for sale over in the Fairytrails site.....
I did get some stamping done yesterday - I have some goodie boxes going out in the mail today and wanted to add some cards to them. This card uses one of the new Occasions Mini sets - we were wondering if there are currently a lot of elephant stamps on the scene - when a very wise 14 year old boy informed us that "Elephants are the new Monkeys" So there you have it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
liannallama said...

I love your elephant card! Glad you are decorating for spring!

Sue McGettigan said...

I love the way you used patterned paper on the elephant card, so cute! Also loving your spring and easter decorations, they look great :)