May 9, 2008

A Bit of England and a dash of America!


Here are some project previews of the three home decor items we will make at the Vintage Patriotic Decor class in June. Most of the items used are Stampin' Up! - I simply added a yeast jar, an old family photo and a old music book - magic!






















Today's DVD recommendation is the new version of Pride and Prejudice. If I listed my Top Ten, it may not make it, but that is due to the fact that the number one spot is occupied by Colin Firth and HIS version of P&P - nothing will ever top that! But, if you don't have hours to watch a movie, this P&P "light" version will suffice! It is said they filmed it more realistically, so my England is dirty and drab - if I am going to watch a movie then England can be warmth and sunshine. You can order the video here http://astore.amazon.com/paperscapes-20/104-3886054-2926329 definately worth having in your collection!

No comments: