May 27, 2008

Just breathe!



I am only in my office today to put in some orders and then back to home life. Today is the last full day before school is out that I have to get caught up on some other things.

Watch this video if you can handle it. It is a beautiful song by Steven Curtis Chapman who lost his 5 year old daughter last week. I had already been thinking of the song with the end of an era as Ris finishes junior high and starts high school in the fall. Time flies, enjoy every moment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a shock to see the beautiful young lady on your post and then realize, "That's Karisa!!???!!"

Then, Jennifer and I stopped work, took a deep breath and watched the Steven Curtis Chapman video. Absolutely slowed us to a dead stop. Thanks for sharing that.

Please leave me your email address and send my love to all.
Paula