Apr 18, 2008

Scrap that....




my day has changed - I had the morning set to run errands (and I have a Macy's coupon that was screaming out to be used....) turns out Serg needed the van - and I don't want to use the car, so I need to come up with a new plan.






I have some shabby summer decorations and banners that I would like to start, the recipe box that needs to be finished and the mother's day projects to do. I am working on a project for my niece's 16th birthday - but I need the car to do that. What I REALLY want to do is to make some fairies - but I can't justify that when real work is calling.




decisions, decisions






the weekend will be busy - Karisa has golf, caddie training, mexico missions fundraising - just on Saturday and I want us to go get some stuff for yard work - I already warned them that it will be an early morning, but bribed them with breakfast out:)

Next week we have three softball games and only one is at Ben Davis, bummer.....

the weather is beautiful - so I will open my window and get to work!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, hello old friend! What a pleasant surprise to find your blog! It's a great way to keep in touch. Tell all I said hello!
xoxoxo,
Paula

{Happy Homes} said...

I think fairies are crying to be made. I would like some orange/yellow and blue for my basement...are you taking requests?? Actually, I'd like to come and make some with you!;0)
Off to convention today. Yesterday was good and I hope the kids enjoy it today. Enjoy your busy day;0)