Feb 5, 2009

Camp samples and Club Specials!



Camp is tomorrow - I have the projects done....but haven't cut the paper
yet.... Hate that for me, but it is good news for you {if you have decided you are now able to come, let me know - paper cutting commences late this afternoon !}

I wanted to use the new Fifth Avenue Floral set for camp - and debated because I have new ribbon, the texture plates and new glitter..... since I just had one project left - I couldn't use it all. I made the glitter strip card first - loved it, but decided I could use it at an upcoming Stamp a Stack.

I then used the new set, the new Texturz plate and the new ribbon (which is fabby! ribbon we can 'shrink' again!)

Today's SAB specials are for clubs - here you go:

*Join my monthy Stamp Club - Camp for $5 every other month and place a $35 order the other months. One of your 12 order months you are hostess! Get all catalogs released during the year at no cost. **If you join the club that starts next month by Saturday night - you will get a coupon sheet good for your entire club year. Included on it are 50% off stamp set, 50% off a home decor' item, $$ off camps and classes - 6 coupons good for the upcoming year. Current club members will get the coupon sheet with their next order.

*Join the Big Shot Club - 4 classes, $50 off Big Shot and more (see details on my class page, link above) by this Saturday and you will get materials at each class to complete a materials tag AND 30% off the purchase of a die of your choice during the club time. Registration to this club does close on Saturday.

No comments: