Feb 21, 2009

Last Tree - and class to go details!


Here is my favorite card from the Trendy Trees class. Love the new sticky cuts and glitter - and anytime you add all the texture of chipboard, felt and shimmer - the card just is so pretty!
I have a VERY limited number of To Go packets for this class. I am only going to take orders thru Monday - and they may not even last that long.
What comes with the class?
*Trendy Trees stamp set
*Cardstock, papers, and accessories (brads, eyelets, sticky cuts, chipboard, , acrylic (I will run it thru the Big Shot for you, etc)
*Emailed pictures and instructions of all projects.
What you will need to finish the 4 cards:
*inks, punches, adhesive, glitter
I will let you know what colors I used, but many can be substituted
Cost of the Class is $25 + another $5 if you will need the materials mailed to you. I do have an order going in on Monday and can add the stamp sets to it. The class supplies are ready to go...until gone!

No comments: