May 2, 2009

Happy Scrapbook Day!

My favorite scrapbook of all time!
One of today's camp projects....


What can you do with $75? Maybe turn it in to your own business!

Have questions? After 14 years with SU!, I've got answers! You can email me with ANY question - or you may see it answered HERE

Today is National Scrapbooking Day - and to celebrate - if you sign up via my website with the $75 deal..... I will send you two mini scrapbooks (handmade by ME!) as a Thank You!

For more details - click HERE

You can order a starter kit from there as well - simply click the Join Now button in the upper right hand corner. The password you need is cheri.

One more way to celebrate NSD - when you order your kit - you will get a packet of Simply Scrappin' - I will email you complete directions to make the Acrylic Scrapbook that I made last fall using the Simply Scrappin! It was simply my FAVORITE scrapbook - ever!

No comments: