May 13, 2009

retired....and for sale!

I am in the process of getting ready for the latest SU! retiring list to come out June 1st - we will be away those first few days of June, so I 'hope' to get my catalog all ready to take with me, so I can give you all the deets via email before we return.
To start clearing out space I have listed a few items on Ebay and will be adding others to the For Sale page on this site - hopefully many will be there by Friday. The first things will be items that are ALREADY retired - if they have been for sale here before - the prices will be LOWER - I want to clear them out, so the bargains will be there for the taking!

If you attend classes here, you can shop here - or email ahead to reserve your items.

When the new list comes out - my club ladies and preferred customers will get the first list of what I have that will go - I have scads of hostess and SAB sets from this past year! Then it will appear here and in my email.

And - this sample is one that we will be making next month at Fifth Avenue Floral - With One Stamp class - it is a magnet - yes super shiny!

Check back soon for the SALE!

No comments: