Jun 26, 2018

How does a WHOLE STACK of FREE NEW ink pads sound to you??

Coming this July - join my Stampin' Up! team and in addition to the fabulous starter kit - pick any one of the the five wonderful new color family ink pad stacks COMPLETELY FREE!
If you are local to the Indianapolis area then you are welcome to attend my events.  I have an event for new demonstrators later this summer and then my favorite get togethers every year are when new catalogs debut.  Can you believe it is nearly time for the HOLIDAY catalog to be preorder for demonstrators?  Once that is up - I have all my girls over and I do 8-12 projects to kick of each and every catalog for them!  That will be in late August.

Not local?  That's ok too!  I have Facebook Live events DURING our local events - and will send you the paper supplies so you can make the projects along with us if you have the stamps.  Afterwards I send out a selection of cards that we made to everyone who couldn't make it.

To go along with THIS promotion I am going to do a special Facebook Live with lots of prizes, samples and ideas to get you going!  So if you are not local - it's ok - you will feel part of our great group!!  My team Facebook group is pretty active, I do business and creativity challenges - all while supporting each other with laughter and friendship.


It doesn't matter if you just are wanting a discount on your Stampin' Supplies, to earn a little bit of extra money or to have a full time job in creativity - I would love to support you through it!  If you have questions or want more information - you can contact me by joining my email list and then using that to get in touch with me.
It isn't often that there are deals that great to go with the Starter Kits!  So if you have even thought for a second about signing up to give being a demonstrator a try - then THIS is your COLORFUL opportunity!  Stampin' Up!  turns 30 - and if you want - you can even join the BIG celebration this November in Orlando at On Stage.
Remember - this deal begins July 1st - let's get your order together so you can have it ready to submit and get your July off to a BANG!

No comments: