Jun 23, 2009

How to get your 2009/2010 catalog


Ways to get your catalog FREE:
*Club members who have club periods past July
*Hostesses who have a workshop booked for July, August, or Septemeber
*Make a $50 purchase at debut and get a free catalog
*Make a $50 purchase in June via my webstore and for just $5 shipping get a free catalog mailed to you (offer expires June 26th)

You may also purchase a catalog at debut for just $7 All mailed catalogs will have discount coupons good for several specials!

If you are not a club member, then you will need to make sure to email me and reserve a copy, I can't guarentee that you will have a copy to take home unless I hear from in time to reserve one of the few copies I have left.

I will only have limited numbers of catalogs for that day and the only way to ensure that you will have a copy is to email me and reserve yours - otherwise you will need to wait til my next shipment arrives in June!

No comments: