Jun 7, 2009

What we made at June Camp....

In the past, June has always been my 'retirement' camp - but since the Last Chance List was posted later than usual this year - I took a stab in the dark at what might go - and missed on a couple of them!! We did use lots of paper that will be gone by the month's end.....

Card One: nothing leaving on this one - Inspired by Nature and Baroque Motifs
Card Two: Hostess set God's Beauty - and we incorporated a *new* punch and some vintage sheet music I picked up last summer
Card Three: Tart and Tangy - again, not leaving! But the fabulous Rockabilly paper - love it - is
Card Four - Rustic Rooster - another hostess set - Sweet Slumber DSP and incorporated with Tangerine and one of my least favorite colors, Handsome Hunter
Card Five - This time the Sweet Slumber DSP shines - on the sides that I love. It really isn't paper at all, but double sided textured cardstock - buttons that have sold out - all combined with my Big Shot cupcake die
Card Six - Wild About You - is retiring - and will be featured again this week at the Extra*Ordinary card class

Sorry you missed it, if you did!

BTW, I do sell most all of my retiring merchandise - if you would be interested in the list of what I have available from past years (some as cheap as $2!) and what I will sell July 1 - shoot me an email!

No comments: