Jun 12, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New!


I thought I would be at a golf match bright and early this morning - but with the huge amount of rain we got yesterday, the course was flooded.....so I have some unexpected time!
I do have to get ready for tomorrow's Extra*Ordinary Card class, but have some time now to work on catalog transition stuff.....
First, here are some sets of cards from retiring stamps - I took several shots this morning. Today's set is Zoofari. One of my favorite projects from a past camp is above - the zebra with the cool tail! We totally fringed the black gingham ribbon to end up with a black and white striped tail - isn't he cute?
I will be sending an email out later this morning - there will be a SALE on retiring sets!

Then, out with the old......and in with the new IN colors!!! Here is a sneak peek. I haven't had a chance to use any of them - just opened them to photograph - need to get finished with June projects before losing my self in the curry, mango, razzleberry........

No comments: