Jul 24, 2017

A Little Wild Elephant video!


Here is the video I promised to go with the adorable card we made at camp last week!  Take a second to watch just so you can see how super simple it is!

I was using up my extra camp supplies  - I had enough of everything to complete several more of the card.....except for the little pink bow.

When the card was originally just 'in my head' I intended to put the elephant front ON the front and the back on the inside of the card.  Ad the bows not been laying on my table from another project that is how it would have stayed.  (see sometimes it is a good thing when you don't always clean up right away!)

If you would like to make this project on your own - you can find all the supplies listed below!  If you are shopping via my webstore you will qualify to be part of my 
Interactive Loyalty Reward program!  You can read all about that HERE

Product List





No comments: