Jul 12, 2017

Back home and Back to work!

This summer has been a whirlwind!  It started with college graduation, a special wedding and three trips right in a row.  Spent some time in Kentucky with my daughter, sister, nieces and grandnephews.  Amusement parks are so much fun - and that is just multiplied when you throw in a daring 5 year old!  Then it was off to Williamsburg, VA for some more amusement parks, history and golf and the Outer Banks, NC for some beach time.  Back home for the 4th and a low key 23rd birthday for my daughter (those kids parties were SO much work, but I must admit I kind of miss them....). And yesterday we returned from a few days with my other sister as she, my daughter and I visited another niece who has moved to work in Connecticut.  So many memories....and so much food, lol.  Anticipating next week when much of our garden is ready to start harvesting!

This week is camp.  I have several projects that I have made (some for an event that was delayed, some just 'messing around').  In the midst of all of the craziness the new catalog has started and I have a literal STACK of new stamp sets sitting on my table......I decided the best way to go was to just start from the top of the stack.

So - here is one I whipped up this morning that we will be making at camp this Friday night or Saturday morning.  If you are in the Indianapolis area - feel free to join us!

Sometimes with baby cards I like to offer both a pink and a blue version - or go a neutral yellow or green.  But while coloring in this little girl I glanced over at the new tiny bows laying there and just new it HAD to be a girl card!

The original intent was for the front of her to be on the front of the card.....but the bow was crying out to be featured front and center!

The little grey strip is one of the dies from the bundle.  The set is actually designed to be used as tags (so cute!) but I snipped them apart to make into the card.



If you are not able to make it to camp and would like to make this card - simply purchase the stamp set or the entire bundle on my website by the end of July and I will send you the materials you need to make it at your home.

A video how to for the card will be on the website later this month!




Product List

No comments: