Jul 18, 2017

Introducing my new interactive loyalty program!

Starting in August 2017 I welcome you to participate in my Interactive Loyalty Rewards Program!

I realize that there are many shopping options when it comes to your crafting supply purchases.  In order to reward my loyal customers you now have the opportunity to join my rewards program.  Here is how it works:

*And unlike many other programs, mine makes use of every product dollar you spend with me.

What it is:
*For every PRODUCT dollar you spend - earn 1 reward .
*Purchase my "kit of the month" (priced between $50-$85) and get 100
*Shop during the double months and all dollars are worth twice as much!  This will take place 2 times during the program time period

*Accumulate 500 and pick ANY STAMP SET you choose from a current catalog

Your FIRST $50 (or more) purchase in August 2017 will enroll you for the upcoming year.  With this purchase I will give you a tracker that you can use along with a welcome to the program packet.

Once you are enrolled you will receive all catalogs and mini catalogs at no charge during the catalog year.
Kit of the month will be featured in at least 3 project videos, camp project and additional ideas during the month.

All ONLINE purchases will receive a thank you card in the mail once your order has shipped.

Rules for participation
*Program will run from August 2017 through July 31 2018
*Updates may be made at that time.
*earned on sale merchandise will be on the discounted amount
*100 on kits will require exact merchandise that month to be purchased, no substitutes.
*Customers will track their own purchases with order numbers that will be verified when your free stamp set order is placed
*tax and shipping dollars do not accumulate
*please do not combine orders from more than one shopper
*most importantly, if you are shopping online from my webstore, you need to confirm you have selected me as your demonstrator.  credit can only be given on orders placed through me.

AND - if you attend a camp or class in my home that is eligible as a 'free with purchase' event - any product amount purchased OVER the free amount is what will count toward your Reward Program. For example - if you attend camp (free with $50 purchase and you order $93 in product - camp is free with the first $50 and your reward ♥ is on the $43 overage).

No comments: