Apr 6, 2018

Cute Bridal Shower or New Home Card with the Apron of Love Bundle

Hello from Atlanta!  I am busy in the hotel room trying to get this posted before the big party (Like it's 1988!) starts in just over an hour.... I got back from Ireland after nearly 2 fun filled (and totally exhausting weeks) LAST Friday.... with Easter and Jet Lag and just trying to get everything in order home wise and work wise this past week has been rough.  Even the party theme *1988* was melancholy. That time of my life was a transition from living in Scotland to moving to Australia and with being there and thinking about it.....and the gloomy rain, snow (will spring ever come?) ug....
BUT I did get things filmed, stamped, prepped - just not posted!  I got a bit done on the plane - and this card is TOO CUTE!

This is such a fun little Bundle!  The first card I will show you is one we will be making at camp in April.  While I will not have time this month to offer it as an Artistry Inspired class – I will be putting together a smaller bundle in mid April – perfect if you have wanted to try one of the Inspired classes!  So check back in the middle of the month for that information.


 Today’s card is one I designed that can be used for several different occasions.  The sentiment I used is from the super fun set “Home Life“  As it is stamped it is perfect for a bridal shower or to pair with a new gift.  Couple showers are so popular now and this would work well as a card that isn’t too girly.  Change up the sentiment and you could pair it with a recipe and some cookware.  The possibilities are endless.


Here is the super quick video....Keep in mind as you watched....I was super jet lagged and FORCING myself to stamp, lol (watch it here or go to my YouTube channel for a better viewing experience!)


I have a swap video coming up next of the card I will be trading here in Atlanta and then you can see a sneak peek of the second card in this series (guy version!!).

I am holding off on a special for April til next week.  The retired list will be out *shhhhh* I hope I will see the catalog in less than 2 hours! And that may make a difference in what I offer this month.  So make sure to check back next week for the swap video, the BBQ Apron card, retiring list.....a possible color refresh AND my April Specials!!



Product List

No comments: