Mar 19, 2009

Five FREE stamp sets.....wanna know how?




First off - got my taxes done and submitted today. Sheesh.....now the stamping can re-commence:^)
Secondly - how would like you like to get FIVE FREE stamp sets???? Know you would - so here is the what:
*One free stamp set (up to $47.95) from Stampin' Up!
*One free stamp set (up to $47.95) from ME!
*Three FREE sale-a-bration sets (from all the super samples you have been seeing this month)
That is about $170ish worth of stamps. So, how do you?
Simply sign up to join my team! I would be happy to email you the details. Right now the starter kit to join Stampin' Up! is 15% off too - so you get $350 worth of stamps, accessories and supplies + the $170 free stamps from above - for just $169!
Better yet - choose the three payment option (apprx $53 per month) and it makes an easy peasy way to try it out. I know you will love it - my 14 years experience tells me that - but if it doesn't If it doesn't work - then you will have $520 in stamp stuff that you keep - for just the $169 investment.
If you have your tax money - this is a great way to re-invest it and watch your money grow!
Hit the contact me button if you have questions!

No comments: