Mar 6, 2009

Spring is in the Air!

Today’s card {and today’s temperature!} make me think spring – maybe I will even be able to open the windows!

This card has lots of fun touches – using the Top Note die cut to shape the card, new brads and of course the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Polka Dot Punches (guess what – it works with punches!) and the Sale-A-Bration papers.

Make sure to read about the contests that I am hosting this month - the details are in yesterday's Stampin' Email I sent you! (and I neglected to add that SU! demonstrators are not eligible to win).

AND RSVPs are needed for March Camp (next Monday) and Sale-A-Bration Celebration (Wednesday) and for getting your own Punch Rack storage system (see below - materials are being purchased this evening, so if you respond quickly, you can still get in on it!)

No comments: