Mar 21, 2009

Help Wanted - looking for a way to earn some extra $$

If so - I may have just what you are looking for?

New demonstrators in my group will begin a Stampin' Stimulus - a fun {and easy} way to begin your own business.

Using the 3 payment option available this month on the discounted starter kit - I will design a 3 month program to get you well on your way to getting your supplies free and to begin very quickly earning income.

Doesn't matter where in the US you live - this program will be via email.

It includes:

*2 monthly events designed by me using items in your starter kit (you will likely not have to purchase any additional supplies)
*incentive stamps, catalogs and extra Bling that you can earn during the 3 month period from me and Stampin Up
*step by step instructions to get you up and running quickly and efficiently - you will need to have 2 events per month and an hour or two to prep for them

At worst, you will likely have earned your kit free (and free stamps = good thing!) and at best - you will be on your way to earning some extra income!

to get complete details - email me!

No comments: