Mar 10, 2009

Two for one!


I had computer issues over the weekend - both with my computer and with AT&T - our internet was down nearly half the weekend. But when computers are your husbands thing - having issues means you get a new one one (computer - not husband!)
Last night he finished off building a new one for me, so hopefully all issues will be resolved. Of course I had to go thru the "why are all these things stored on your desktop" and "how long do you need to keep pictures of cards"
They just don't understand!
So for today - here are 2 cards. The top one is with the new Big Shot embossing folder - that we will be using at the Big Shot class this month.
The second is a Sale-A-Bration sample that I know you will want to copy!
Off to stamp with some of my favorite ladies today......

No comments: