May 23, 2017

It's Not Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Today's post is a mix of this and that.  I was cleaning files up on my phone - and wondered where some of the videos were I made at Christmas.  I guess I dreamed making them - because they were no where to be found!  I did have all the photos of the cards taken.

I know it's not Christmas - it's not even July where we can do a pretend it's Christmas...it's just plain ole May - not yet Memorial Day!

Many of the stamp sets and accessories used on these cards are no longer available.  BUT - when the 2017-2018 catalog is released next week - you can see what remains.  You can always take an idea and change it up using supplies on hand.

I LOVED the little copper pine cones.  I used them on both of these fun cards.  I kept some aside for future use.  Copper is my favorite metal color.  


Another love of mine - especially on Christmas cards - is the glimmer papers.  The cards I sent out this year were the copper wreath above and the 2 super shimmery ones below.  The Angel was one of my all time favorite cards in nearly 25 years of making my Christmas cards.

In my studio I have a card hanger that is made from an antique frame.  These cards all hung there as an easy Christmas decoration.  They just make me happy!


No comments: