Oct 3, 2017

It's Time to Camp in October!

It's October already!  We will do mostly autumn themed projects again this month....but because of the stamp sets that Stampin' Up! has on sale - and all that Buy Three Get One FREE paper...... I adjusted the projects list yesterday to include two Christmas projects that feature those.

Camp is FRIDAY.  There are two sessions.  Not a lot of space left at the 7pm - but plenty at 1pm.  I do need to know if you are coming by this WEDNESDAY night (as in tomorrow!)  My prep time is very limited this week....so I need to know what I am working with :)  Can't make it?  Find out how you can still get all the finished projects - information is at the bottom of the post!

If you are in the Indy area and have never been - you are always welcome to join!  Classes are on the westside.  Use the link below this post to comment and I can contact you that way - or follow on Facebook and I can get a hold of you there right away.  All you need to bring is adhesive (and if you don't have any on your first visit - that's ok - you can use mine!)  Everything else is provided.

Cost is $20.  Or - if you purchase $65 in catalog product, your camp is FREE.

Here are this month's camp projects -

This card uses the glossy resist technique.  It is so easy to do - and gives such elegant results.  The colors mix so nicely with the new Champagne foil paper.

This is a funky fall favorite of mine!  Love the eclectic mix of patterns of patterns and colors.  BONUS:  the paper is one of the ones on the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE special!

These little hot chocolate cups couldn't be any sweeter!  Add water to the top and they hold just the right amount for a small chocolate treat.... Don't like hot chocolate?  That's ok - a Kcup fits perfectly too!  How fun to leave one of these on a co-workers desk.  DOUBLE BONUS - the paper?  It's in the SAME pack as the card above!  See, you just have to add it to your list.

 These little pizza boxes can hold all kinds of things - I included sugar cookies decorated like jack o lanterns in these that I gave away.  At camp you can take yours home empty, ready to fill.  This set it called Seasonal Chums - the stamps?  Adorable.  The Big Shot bundle - even more so.  It includes those little spiderwebs and tiny little bats!

This Brightly Lit stamp set is one of the ones ON SALE this month - as is the paper. Get it now - I love it.  It will make several appearances on my site over the next few days.  You are going to "need" it - trust me!
Finally - Joining the Pumpkin in the Seasonal Chums Bundle is this little girl!  Many of you already have the Wooden Crate - This time I used one of the B3G1 papers to make the crate all kinds of festive and filled it with kisses.  In case you are counting - I gave you THREE of the sale papers (2 Christmas and an Autumn - leaving you to pick your free one, lol)


Many of these have (or will soon) video tutorials up on my YouTube Channel if you would like to see the how to's.

Can't make it to camp?  Want the finished projects?
Purchase $200 in product through my WEBSTORE now through OCTOBER 20th - email me to let me know that you did and that you want the projects.  I will send all 6 to you as a thank you.  (you will need to assemble the cup, basket and box so they don't get damaged in the mail)





No comments: