Oct 5, 2017

The Blends are Coming!!!

Stampin' Up!  will be soon releasing a new set of coloring tools - alcohol markers - Stampin' Blends!

The customer release date is to be determined, we are being told they are aiming to get them out before the end of the year.  Stampin' Up! demonstrators are able to pre-purchase them so we can learn how to use them, get samples ready and be ready to go when they are finally ready to get in to customers hands.


If you want to make sure you know on DAY ONE when they are available - leave a comment below this post.  I will be adding some freebies, some instructional videos (password protected! so only for those of you who purchase the Blends with me!) and some personalized instruction for the first few weeks once you have them!!


If you can't wait that long and NEED them NOW (I get it, lol) - I have some GREAT news for you!!  You can sign up as part of my demonstrator team and get the ENTIRE set of Blends as part of your starter kit!!!  You will save $25 on your purchase.  You will get the same training I will be giving my customers - so even if you live long distance from me - you will have early access to my BLEND STUDIO!!


To Join - visit my website  - click the JOIN NOW (make sure my name Cheri Stojkovich is up in the right hand corner).    Enter this number for your starter kit selection 
Demonstrators are only able to preorder the blends now through October 15.


No comments: