Sep 20, 2018

Country Lane Suites with the Barn Door - a Combo Made in Farmhouse Heaven!


How many of you have the Barn Door stamps and Sliding Door framelits stashed away from when they were super hot ....I don't know....a while back!  I remember being in Salt Lake when they debut'd - so either a year or two ago.  I can't remember how long they have been out.  Let's go with a year, that will make me feel better!



Bonus:  if you are reading this the day I am posting - head to my Facebook at 4:15 EST (or catch the replay later!) for 2 more fun demonstrations with the stamp set!


The two styles of the Barn Door and the Country Lane Suite are made for each other, yes?  And if you have been afraid that the mechanics of the door are too difficult - I hope the video shows you that - it is INDEED NOT!  So simple to put together!  You will need the FOAM ADHESIVE STRIPS - that is the word I was missing when I was using them - and then I completely forgot again when I made the recipe list below.  Ug, my brain somedays, lol.

If you are on my Facebook group - then you saw today I posted several pictures from when I have been out shopping to give you ideas on how to color in the objects from the Country Home stamps!  It is SO on trend, most every store you go in - you see the elements everywhere!

Check back here tomorrow or in your In box for the weekend special that will go with this stamp set/suite!

AND during my Live I will be announcing the next TWO Artistry Inspired classes I have coming up.  I am going with 2 because they are Autumn/Christmas combos - so they will overlap in October - so in early November we can get full on into Christmas!!

The CHICKEN WIRE special is now over.  Hold off with any orders for the moment - on the live I will be announcing a substitute.  They are currently so far on backorder that they are turned off.  I have enough for those of you who HAVE placed your orders so far this month!



Product List
Country Home Photopolymer Stamp Set
Country Lane 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
Barn Door Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Sliding Door Framelits Dies
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Black Foil Sheets
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Cajun Craze Combo Pack Stampin' Blends
Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
Mango Melody Combo Pack Stampin' Blends
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
Glue Dots
Big Shot
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: