Sep 4, 2018

Join Me Wednesday September 5th For an Online Holiday Catalog Extravaganza!

It's time to kick off the 2018 Holiday Catalog!

Join me tomorrow (Wednesday September 5th!) all OVER the internet, lol, for chances to see fun products, videos, tutorials, specials and more as we get the 2018 Holiday season "unofficially" started.

This website is the 'base' of operations.  I will keep things sort of rolling from here - but mostly just kind of hang out any of the places that I do on Social Media and you will be likely to see something fun!

I will be doing a SUPER CUTE card demonstration and showing off some fun product on a Facebook Live at 1pm EST.  Everyone who is able to participate LIVE and can comment and share will be going into a drawing for some try it sized packets of the items that I will be showing off as well as the card I demonstrate!  Can' catch it live? That's ok!  Share and comment when the replay posts and you will be eligible for the second drawing when all the names go in again!


My YouTube Channel already has several videos up from last week's preview week!  If you are making a wish list - watch those before all the specials are announced tomorrow!

Of course my Pinterest Board is always filled with 1trillion ideas, lol, but I realized recently I hadn't started my 2018 Holiday Catalog board.....hoping to work on that later today and have my samples up soon.  You can see what's there now - and always follow along for those other trillion ideas.....

And when you just have a second or two at work or dropping off the kids....Instagram is always there for your quick fix!  You can search for me there under Cheristojk

As I am out posting all over the place tomorrow...If I "run" into you on my sites - sharing, commenting, adding videos to a playlist, pinning, subscribing to my channel, JOINING MY NEW FACEBOOK GROUP,  then it will all be noted in my little stack 'o notes and your name will go into my giant holiday drawing of goodies bags, gift certificates, card stacks and more!!  Like I said, it's an Extravaganza!!

No comments: