Sep 29, 2018

Super Cute Penquin Baker's Boxes featuring the Making Christmas and Everyday Bright Stamp Sets

Yesterday I posted the sign ups for the first of TWO of online Artistry Inspired Classes I will be hosting in October.  The first one features the stamp sets Making Christmas Bright and Making Everyday Bright.  Which just so happens to be the SAME sets I used in today's video project!
These boxes are not part of my artistry inspired class - but there are just so many "cool" stamps in the set, I couldn't possibly use them in the 3 projects the participants will be making - so I thought it would be fun to show some other ideas.  While you are waiting on your class to arrive in the mail - get your creative juices flowing on the many possibilities you will have with this fun set.  Grab a hot coco -and let these little guys rock your world.


If you are interested in taking my online class and making your own projects with this set - all of the information can be found HERE

Registration for this class is open in two waves - the first one will ship before we leave on our October vacation.  And *Bonus* if you pay before the end of September - as part of my Weekend Special this weekend you will get the supplies for a 4th additional project!!

The 2nd wave will ship before I leave for On Stage in November - all registration will close by late October.

For every 10 registrations I have for the class I will be giving away 1 Stamperatus in a Artistry Inspired Drawing!!  So if you need a little nudge to sign up - that should help you!!

I am still without internet in my little Studio.  Next week I have am hosting a Demonstrator Shoebox swap....and then will focus on the second part of the Artistry Inspired Class - Winter Woods.  Hopefully internet and the 21st century will be restored the 2nd week in October and my Facebook Products of the Week will go back into rotation!

No comments: