May 23, 2007

Sundae Buffet!

I have been away for longer than intended, an uncle died and the funeral put everything I intended to get done back a day or two. I am in the process of catching up and hope to be totally so by tomorrow!! I have lots of emails to answer, so if you are waiting, it should be soon!!

The garage sale was a great success - those of you who brought things over will get a report soon. The next one is June 9th, so mark your calendars. You can bring stamps over (you must fill out and inventory sheet and read all the necessary information) or shop! {or both!}

To my demonstrators who have access to the demonstrator blog.... I will be posting some additional samples there this afternoon, so make sure to log in and check those out!







Today is the Sundae card class - you can see the 8 cards we will be making above. I don't know if I am more excited about the sundae inspired cards OR the actual sundae buffet we will be doing. Yum!! The Au Chocolat papers coordinate so nicely with many other papers, they were fun to use!

I have some additional June and July events, those will be found on my calendar when I get it updated. We will be using the chipboard and making it incredibly simple to do. The name frame showcases the chipboard and was made for me by Tami W.

No comments: