Jan 11, 2017

Chase Those Dreams!

Second favorite stamp set of this new catalog would be "Chase Your Dreams" - One of the reasons I love it so is.....if you count this castle as a Disney one (hey, it looks like it could be!) then I have been blessed to visit all the landmarks.  With the NEW watercolored pencils added to it, coloring it is such fun!


Click on the video below to see a quick 3 minute video on the How To!  It's super simple!

You will notice that I used three methods to color the watercolor pencils.  The background was done with liberal amounts of pencils and then blended with the water/aquapainter.  I colored the castle with a blender pen on all the grey and black areas.  The blue I used a clear Stella to blend.  All of it is done on whisper white cardstock.  The ribbon is a free SAB selection.


No comments: