Mar 23, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms with 3x the Sale-A-Bration!

This card is another from March camp.  It is such a fun technique.  I have tried to find the demonstrator's site who came up with it - she called it Black Ice.  I was sure that I saved it - but now I don't know if it is on my phone, laptop, Facebook...or just where I marked it - and the technique seems to be everywhere.....I am flying through these posts before our trip.  When I get home I will look again to see if I can find her name.  I know that she mentioned she and her mom came up with it together.

I also did a card using the Champagne paper and colored it with Brusho - but time ran out to film and photograph it.  By the time I am back Sale-A-bration will be over, so I will try to think of another stamp that will show off that look as wonderfully as Heartfelt Blooms does!

Watch the video here - or head to my YouTube Channel (Cheri's Cards) for a better viewing experience



This card also features the SAB ribbon AND the SAB Springtime Foil paper.  The card is simply stunning in person.  Don't miss your opportunity to own this set so you can replicate this card at home!

In FACT - anyone who places any order OVER $50 between 1pm EST on March 23, 2018 and 9am EST March 24 will go into a drawing for an extra Heartfelt Bloom set that I have!  You must place the order via my website and use the code KEN7WNVM when prompted to be entered in the drawing.  I will let the winner know they have one when I return from my trip.

And don't forget - the Luck of the Irish contest continues through this month - 
win a Free Stamparatus before they are available to the public!


No comments: