Jul 21, 2018

Coming in August - FREE class with NEW Stampin Up Watercolor Pencils!


Coming this August - Stampin' Up has some exciting limited release items!  If you follow any of my social media accounts - then you have already heard some about them..... Today I want to share a little more about Watercolor Pencils.  In August, we will have a SECOND set of our pencils - extending the color selection....YES! YES! YES!!!!

I pulled some pictures of old projects that I have done with the current set of pencils.  If you are interested in seeing the colors that will be coming, you can do that in this short little video (and bonus - you can see how I store mine - although it is an Instagram TV video - and I am still getting used to the Vertical format.  My camera is not set up to film that direction, so sometimes I slip out of view...sorry, lol)


As part of my Artistry Inspired Class for August, you can learn some fun ways to use the pencils to get fabulous coloring results.  I will share with you ways to get bold and vibrant color when you use the pencils.  Early next week check back here for complete information on how to get this class sent to your home for FREE!

Watercolor Pencils are by far the most economical way to add color to your stamped artwork.  They are also the easiest way to grab something if you are taking something with you on the go.  If you are going to a crop, on vacation or just over to a friend or family members - it takes no thought on what to bring - they are must have in every crafters tool kit!

If you have not been pleased with your Watercolor pencil results in the past, then this will most certainly be the class for you - so get ready to get your Grown Up coloring stress relief going!  

No comments: