Jun 14, 2017

Balloon Celebration Online Workshop - Project 4

Today is the last project I will show featuring the stamp set Balloon Celebration.  But - you will notice that it is completely different!

One of the main advantages of photopolymer stamps is that they are transparent - so when you are stamping the placement is so easy!  I used two of the balloon string stamps on this card.  One of them I only inked 2/3 of the way and used it for a dandelion stem.  The second string cleverly incorporates the saying into it.  I used that as a fancy script saying along the bottom.


The stamp set also includes two little 'whisps' - just stamp them in the arrangement of the blowing dandelion and you are done!  I went with a country farmhouse look.  I pulled out our lace ribbon and the super fun wood look Designer Series Paper.

Stay tuned for some new stamps being featured in the next workshop demonstration posts!






Product List

No comments: