Jun 12, 2017

Balloon Project Online Workshop - Project #2!

Here is our second card using the same stamp set that was featured yesterday.  Today I added a few more products and switched the colors up to make it an appropriate choice for a male birthday.  Of course - you can use any colors you have on hand!



Some simple changes step this card up just a notch!  The stamp set has a fun double balloon punch. I stamped two balloons on a small scrap piece and punch them to give the card some extra dimension.  I wanted a layered look, but sometimes you might not have cardstock in the color that you would like.  One of my favorite go-to's is black.  You can see along the edge I added one strip of black washi tape!  Washi tape is inexpensive, so you can have all of the coordinating colors in that as you build up a cardstock collection!


The balloons were such a focal point that the small birthday sentiment that comes with the set just seemed like it wasn't going to be enough.  So instead I chose a single wood stamp - a larger fun font Happy Birthday.  

Here is the video to show you just how easy this is!






Product List

No comments: