Jun 15, 2017

Good Friend - Online Workshop Card 5!

Our online workshop continues today with another easy card.  I hope you have enjoyed the cards made with just a few supplies and nothing really fancy.  Today's stamp set is one that comes in a Big Shot bundle.  For this first card- I am only using the Stamps.

I also went back to the Foil Frenzy Designer paper - because, well, it is just so STINKIN PRETTY!  The pictures don't do it justice.  This video you get to see me fiddle around with the ribbon (sometimes my bows are perfect on the first try....other times, not so much... and mess with the punch).  The punch is easier than I make it look.  You simply line it up - however it does work better if you are looking straight down on it.  Pretty sure ya'll don't want to see the top of my fresh from swimming hair!

Those of you who are participating in the online workshop this week - you will be seeing this Stamp Set make two more appearances (samples above).  BUT before we get to those I want to introduce you to the BIG SHOT!





Product List

No comments: