Jun 5, 2017

Floral Inside and Out

Today's project super easy.  The Lovely Words die cuts are just adorable - and stay tuned - there are so many fun ways to use them!  In designing the card at a couple of points it needed just a bit 'more'

I used the watercolor pencil to add some highlight of color to the larger flowers.  Blended it with the blender pen and added just a touch of Stella.  The black pencil added just a tiny bit of contrast to the centers.


Here is a quick video to see how you do it!


The new clear faceted gems added the next little bit of 'more' - they sparkle!  The black and pink on it's own was more subdued - and a lot of ribbon choices could have worked here - but that lemon lime twist made a more elegant card even more fun!


If you would like to recreate this project at home - here are the supplies you will need!  Clicking on them will take you to my webstore.  Make sure you contact me to join my Customer Loyalty Program!  If you place an order via my webstore, then I will send you all you need to know to join!  

Order Lovely Inside and Out stamp set or bundle by July 1 and I will send you the paper and ribbon you need to complete 3 of these cards!






Product List

No comments: